Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anniversary

6 years ago today I became Mrs. Roger Newquist. I remember every detail like it was yesterday. I also remember the first time I saw him. I walked into Malibu Presbyterian Church on a Sunday morning in February, 1995. There was a man in a navy blue suit standing in the pulpit and I said to myself, “I’m going to marry that man one day,” and I did - 9 years later! He captured my heart that very moment. I didn’t even know his name, but something stirred within me and I just knew. Our romantic journey was a long one with many bumps along the way, but it is our story, and I love it. He is the only man I’ve ever loved. He is the most attractive man I’ve ever known. He is a man of integrity and a man of his word. He calls me higher everyday. He always makes me feel special and appreciated. He makes me laugh. And after 15 years, when I see him, something still stirs within me and I know – this is the man I was meant to love for the rest of my life. Thank you for pursuing me and capturing my heart. I love you Babe. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...