Friday, March 4, 2011

Grateful Heart Friday













         It’s Grateful Heart Friday!
My reflection this week is simple.
I’m grateful for 3 beautiful children and a fun choo choo birthday party for the new 2 year old! I’m grateful for my Mom who has taken such great care of me and my family. I'm grateful for a loving, supportive family who has loved on me all week with phone calls and notes.  I’m grateful for loving girlfriends that have prayed for me and cared for me in this past week. I’m grateful for many of you whom I’ve never met, but you’ve been praying for me and sending me words of encouragement – thank you! I’m grateful for my husband who is so patient with me and such a hard worker. I’m grateful that I made it through this week! Most of all I’m grateful for a God who loves me more than I can imagine and He is the Redeemer. He restores and gives back what has been taken. He is the Healer. He takes what is broken and makes something beautiful out of it. He is the Comforter. He is the Strong Tower. He is Good.
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart! (Grab a Grateful Heart Button on the right and add it to your Grateful Heart post)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...