Friday, March 18, 2011

Grateful For the Bloggy Love

It’s Grateful Heart Friday and today I’m highlighting all the awesome friends out in blogland that have sent me words of encouragement, powerful scripture and have been praying for me and my family over the past month through this desert season. I'm so grateful for each of you amazing women, many of whom I’ve never met face to face, for reaching out to my family. I am grateful for the Body of Christ.
     Take some time today and check these amazing women and their blogs – I know you’ll be encouraged!!  I'm grateful for something silly and small like a blog that has opened my life to so many amazing women.  And I'm grateful that it's Friday!!!
     Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart! (Grab a Grateful Heart Button on the right and add it to your Grateful Heart post)

Rachel of the Boni Bunch


Ashley of A Child’s Eyes


Tania from Work in Progress






Lyric of Team Hassler

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I will definitely be checking out these other blogs. Continuing to keep all of you in my prayers. I linked up to Grateful Heart today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! I love my bloggy friends! I already follow several of the blog you mentioned. They are all so great. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks! i agree wholeheartedly with you…blogging opens us up to such an awesome community of women that we would have never known otherwise! blessings to you my friend…& i will continue praying for you & your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for inspiring us. :) I have started my own Grateful Heart Friday and have already seen a difference in my attitude. Of course there are still hard days, but they are easier to handle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! Love your blog too... you're always so very encouraging! Even though we've never met, I feel like I know you! God bless y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's really sweet! <3 I enjoy reading your blog and appreciate your honesty and love for Jesus....shining through in the tough times as well as the joyful. happy to have met you, blogger buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is YOU who has been the encourager :) I really enjoy GHFridays, and the only reason I haven't participated is because I stealthily avoid making any more commitments in my life! Thanks for sharing all of the godly wisdom with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...