Friday, December 31, 2010

GHF

It’s the last Grateful Heart Friday of 2010!! The last few weeks have been amazing with family and friends celebrating the birth of Jesus. I’m taking a moment to look back and thank God for all of His blessings.

I’m thankful for all of our family that came down to spend Christmas with us. I’m grateful for a night filled with laughter, Chevy Chase, and lots of snacks. I’m thankful for Uncle Kenny and all the magic he adds to Christmas. I’m grateful for the wonder of a child and their surprise on Christmas morning. I’m thankful for a wonderful Christmas dinner with family and friends, prime rib and paper crowns. I’m sad that my husband had to go back to work, but grateful that the kids didn’t have to go back to school and could spend a week in their jammies (me too!)! I’m thankful for a restful night on my neighbor’s couch, watching their sleeping child as they went out to a movie! I’m grateful for little friends to play with my littles. I’m thankful for January 5th and what changes that has brought to my life. I’m thankful for God’s faithfulness in this past year (more to come on this). I’m grateful for the promise of the New Year. Most of all I’m thankful for the birth of Jesus and how my life has been radically changed because of the love, forgiveness and restoration He gives.
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...