Friday, December 3, 2010

GHF

It’s Grateful Heart Friday! I have to admit, it’s not too hard for me to be grateful in December – chocolate covered marshmallow Santas, mint MnMs, Christmas cookies… need I go on? Aside from sweet treats, I have much to be grateful for in this past week so let’s jump in!
I’m grateful for a safe trip home from Thanksgiving in Sacramento. I’m thankful that God answered the girls’ prayer and healed their baby brother’s road rash after a little “accident” in the toy car (it’s OK Papa, normally you’re a pretty good driver!). I’m grateful for 2 amazing days at the beach where my children put up with me taking 562 photos to get one good one for our Christmas card! I’m super thankful that so far we’re on night 4 of all 3 kids sleeping through the night and not waking before 6:15am! Huge miracle around here! And I’m super duper thankful for the video down below that has made me laugh all week!, “right – eous - ness, what Mommy?” I’m grateful that tomorrow will be packed with Christmas festivities from getting our tree to enjoying Christmas Tea with one of my most favorite ladies. I’m grateful for a husband that does the dishes, a little boy that hugs me for no reason, and 2 little ladies that challenge me to be a better person daily. Most of all I’m thankful for a God that forgives me time and again. How does He put up with me? I’m thankful for His promise to transform me more into His likeness and that He never throws up His hands and walks away!
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart!
* come back Monday to link up with your Holiday Must Haves & Traditions. I can’t wait!

1 comment:

  1. You are right! You have sooo much to be grateful for and the video is worth multiple viewings. Like mother like daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...