Friday, December 10, 2010

GHF

It’s Grateful Heart Friday!! I’m really loving Fridays and the chance to stop and reflect on the blessings of the past week! Here we go:
I'm thankful for a husband who dislocated a rib while hanging up the Christmas lights on our house!! I’m grateful for snow in Southern California!! (and our church that bought it to cover the front hill to play on!!) I’m thankful for great friends that make my life so rich. I’m grateful for a beautiful Christmas tree that only took 2 minutes to pick out – went with the first one we saw! And I’m thankful for my dear friend Cheenie who came and cut off half the branches to make it the prettiest tree we’ve ever had! I’m grateful for the chance to use a gift that I haven’t in many years (more to come about that on Monday). I’m thankful for a festive day at The Grove with one of our favorite Aunties and Little, a ho ho ho time with Santa, and lots of giggles on the trolley. I’m thankful for the Newquist Family Ginger Cookies that are warm in my kitchen right now (recipe is on the right in Holiday Must Haves & Traditions). I’m grateful for Grammie’s arrival to bake with us this week, watch Christmas movies, play Scrabble and give lots of tickles! I'm thankful for the little ladies that sang their hearts out last night in the Pre-K Christmas show. And I’m thankful for the surprise trip to Disneyland that is happening this afternoon with our little ladies!!! Most of all I’m thankful for a God that loved us so much that He sent His Son Jesus to be born in a manger and live amongst us

so that He could know us and save us.
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...