Friday, December 17, 2010

GHF

It’s Grateful Heart Friday over here! I’m just taking a moment to look back on this amazing week
and be grateful for all of it.
First off, I’m grateful for the rain and the winter weather that returned! Yippee! I’m thankful for a super fun surprise trip to Disneyland that we pulled off rather well. I’m thankful for Bethlehem and the amazing trip we had to visit the birthplace of Jesus (who knew that Bethlehem was only 5 minutes from our house?) I’m grateful for “Christmas Encouragers” that have appeared on my coffee table nightly (hubby loves to start the gift giving early!). I’m thankful for hard belly laughs while watching Four Christmases with my husband. I’m grateful for generous neighbors. I’m grateful for A Barrel of Monkeys – what a great game for kids! I’m thankful that mom and dad made it to NYC for a little white Christmas fun (at least someone’s living my dream!). I’m thankful for all the lovely baked goods in our kitchen right now. I’m grateful for my dear friend Sheena and her birthday yesterday. I’m thankful that we still have 9 days until Christmas – I never want it to end!! Most of all I’m grateful for Jesus. It must have been really hard to leave perfection and be born in a barn so that God could show us all how much He loves us.
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am so thankful for Jesus too. So glad He chose to do what He did and He did it for me. I posted my grateful heart post tonight as well you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...