Friday, October 29, 2010

GHF

I’m loving Greatful Heart Fridays!!
I’m taking a moment to reflect on a beautiful week and all the gifts God poured out upon me.

I’m thankful for a husband that was stoked to go Halloween costume shopping and dress his son like a Garden Gnome!

I’m thankful for Fall-ish weather, wind, leaves, and candy corn! I’m thankful for Chelsea Cameron changing my life through her honesty and convicting messages each week. I’m grateful for a husband that works really hard to take care of our family. I’m thankful for lovely
girlfriends and the amazing kiddo Halloween party they put together.

I’m thankful for an amazing third trip to the pumpkin farm, with just me and my children, for a fun mommy / kiddo date.

I’m grateful for awesome pre-school teachers that love on my girls and share the truth of Jesus with them. I’m so thankful that it is Friday and tomorrow Grammie comes to celebrate Halloween with us! I’m thankful for all the friends who will fill
our home on Sunday for food and fun. I am a blessed woman. I’m thankful that God has radically multiplied my little bits of sleep this week and that He has been my strength in the midst of much weakness.
Now it’s your turn – take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings from this past week and
cultivate your grateful heart!

1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful. I love what you had to say here. I am going to do this also. Do you do out every week? Btw thanks for commenting on my embrace post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...