Friday, October 15, 2010

GHF

It's a lovely Grateful Heart Friday! Taking a moment to reflect on all I have to be thankful for in this past week once again refreshes and renews me!
I'm grateful for Columbus and giving us his day to not have to go to school or work! I'm grateful for super fun play dates with our rockstar neighbors where I got to pull my groin and bruise my wrists trying to teach the girls to do cart wheels! I"m thankful for friends that feel like family, family that feel like friends, and the buds of new friendship. I'm thankful for hot apple cider, pumpkin muffins, witches hats, and a misty morning at the pumpkin farm. There is so much to be thankful for! Now it's your turn - take a moment and reflect on all the blessing from this past week and cultivate your grateful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...