Monday, June 4, 2012

Make Out Monday

It's Make Out Monday!

If you haven't embraced the Make Out Monday challenge - check out the details here!
So, I've been creating these little dates for my husband for quite a few months now and I just got a wonderful surprise - he did a date for me!  I didn't drop any hints, I didn't ask, I didn't say anything.  He came up with it totally on his own!  I guess we do learn by example!
I walked out and saw this beautiful scene.
My husband had taken down half of our pool fence and set up a table right by the pool.
He also purchased a few tiki torches!
It was a Mexican themed affair with margaritas
and lovely mariachis playing in the background (thanks to Pandora!)
He grilled shrimp and made the most amazing shrimp tacos!
Wish I would have taken a photo of them, but I was too busy eating!

As it got dark, all the candles glowed so beautifully.
Thanks for a great date babe!
****************************************
Now it's your turn!
The Make Out Monday Theme for June is
Dining Al Fresco
The weather is getting nice, so create a date for a little outside dining!
If you want to share the details of your date with us all, please do so here.
Happy Dating!


2 comments:

  1. Your husband did a great job! I love all the detail and thoughtfulness he put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, I should really get on this!! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower! Hope you have a great rest of your week!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...