Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring

Today I took the children for a little Spring Photo Shoot.
 
 

 

 


 

 
We leave tomorrow morning for an Easter celebration with our family and a little Spring break vacation.
All day my mind has been racing with all that this day and this weekend means for one
who has entrusted their life to Jesus Christ.
There really aren't words.
I'm overwhelmed.
I'm grateful.
I'm humbled.
My whole entire life in hinged on this point in history.
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebrating our Risen Savior!


5 comments:

  1. Your girls are just gorgeous and Mack is so handsome! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures of the kids. I hope you have a great Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE DRESSES! Your kiddos are getting so big -- and more beautiful by the day (err...post).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! You achieved perfect lighting. Beautifully done! The subject matter isn't terrible either :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...