Friday, March 23, 2012

One Hunny

Do you see this beautiful piece of equipment?
It has provided hours of entertainment for my family.
At Christmas my husband and I hosted a Christmas Cocktail Party and invited our guests to bring a white elephant gift to exchange.  The morning of the party I didn't have a white elephant gift and on my way home from the market I stopped at a garage sale and saw this beauty calling my name! 
$5 for the Blueman Group Keyboard.
Was it so wrong that I stole the gift back during the exchange?
That's up for debate!  But I think not since it never really was "mine."
(If you wave your hands over those PVC pipe looking things at the top, it plays different percussion instruments!  AWESOME!  It's a Hunny of a toy!)
 The music it plays on DEMO is funky techno greatness and always prompts a dance party!


Last night we cranked it up loud because there was reason to celebrate...
this little blog hit 100 followers!  One Hunny!
This blogging world is still crazy to me and I don't fully understand it, but I'm honored that people read my little blog and whereas I'd still write it if only my mom and dad followed it!  It's nice to know that others are enjoying it too!!
Have a great weekend and we'll see you back here Monday for another A New Life post

2 comments:

  1. That toy for $5 is a steal. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that 101!!! LOL, I just found your blog somehow and I love it. I am your newest follower. Super sweet blog.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...