Monday, March 5, 2012

Make Out Monday - A Sweet Treat

As part of the Intentional Marriage series I promised to throw out a date challenge on the first Monday of every month and here we are – the first Monday of March! Go here to check out the details of the Make Out Monday challenge.
A Sweet Treat
This month the challenge is to go on a date for a sweet treat.

I decided to have our date in our new playroom for a fun change of scenery!
(before and after pics of the playroom will be coming soon!)

I laid out my vintage California table cloth on the table to spark some fun conversation (my husband has lived all over the state and has fun stories to share from many cities and towns).

And I made some yummy ice cream sundaes.

Candles added a little romance!
And let me tell you what added the magic to the sundaes… Good old Trader Joe’s did it again with Toasted Coconut Cookie Thins and Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce. Back off! This was SO good!
Now go out and create a fun sweet treat date with someone special.
You have a whole month to make it happen – ready, set, GO!
*If you want to share about your fun date this month, leave a comment here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...