Thursday, October 6, 2011

Embrace the 20 Year Reunion

Last weekend I headed up north for my 20 year high school reunion!  Yes folks, I've been out of high school for 20 years and I feel old!  It was a complete blast to see everyone, their families, and hear the crazy stories from high school.
The first event was the SHS football game! 
Jill and I were Song Girls together in high school.  Here we are with the Falcon - our mascot, and her adorable daughter.
I sported my old cheerleading jacket (when would I ever get to wear that thing again??!)
The following evening was the reunion.  I was amazed by the stories that people remembered about me - most of which I had no recollection of! 
The consensus was that I was a prankster - really?  Me? 
I'm not so sure, but my husband got a kick out of it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...