Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sing A Song
Sing out loud, sing out strong! The Psalms talk a lot about singing praises to God. I love Psalm 98:4, “Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music.” I am one of those people who often bursts into song! My husband has said that living with me is like living in a musical! Music is a powerful tool to feed our subconscience, express the deepest parts of our soul, help us learn important principles, or make us well up with emotion. The song that our life sings, reveals the true passion of our heart. In Psalm 40, David writes about the troubles he’s facing in his life and how God has rescued him, “He set my feet on a rock, and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.” If the same stale song has been playing over and over again in your life, be encouraged that God wants to give you a new song. God has the power to change the theme song of our life! What song is on your lips today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...