Thursday, January 26, 2012

Embrace The Stomach Flu

As I mentioned over a week ago, my family got hit pretty hard with the stomach flu.  Mommy Immunity kicked in and I was healthy and able to care for everyone - praise God!

But here we are, over a week later, and my immunity ran out!

I'm embracing the camera in a new way - through drawings!

Here are the pictures my girls made for me to help me feel better - I'm in each one, can you tell!
We're off for a mini vacation, so I'll be back Monday with an Intentional Marriage post
Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so precious! I hope you're feeling better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so cute! I love when kids do such selfless, loving little acts like this :) <3 Feel better soon!

    I am stopping by from the Embrace the Camera meme, would love to have you stop by when you get the chance :) http://mamasgonnashoot.blogspot.com/2012/01/embrace-camera.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Precious! We were sick today too - it's no fun! Wishing you wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog...hope you are feeling better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed mommy immunity this week. Hoping it lasts! Adorable pictures. Such treasures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the message on the first drawing! :-) Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...