Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yummy Summer

It's so close I can taste it!

Summer is coming up and I just can't wait.
We have one more week of school and then let the fun begin!
A couple of years back I did a series on my blog called Yummy Summer.
Each week I shared some fun ideas for kids, crafts and recipes to try in the Summer
I have to say, that was one of my favorite Summers as a mom thus far.
What I loved so much was that the blog series forced me to be intentional with our Summer and actually do the things I dreamed of doing, not just posting them on our family chalk board.
So... this Summer, I'm bringing back the Yummy Summer series and I hope you'll join me in sharing ideas of things to do with our littles and girlfriends to make this an amazing, intentional Summer!
Yummy Summer will begin Monday, June 2nd.
You can search my blog for "Yummy Summer" to see the posts from a few years back.
Or you can click here

1 comment:

  1. She is yummy! If only mommy would let us hide behind the fence and I can get to know her tight cunty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...