Monday, August 12, 2013

The Bounty

There is a market in Seattle that is rather famous
 

It can be a tourist attraction, but many locals also frequent the market.
When I lived in Seattle, I would go at least once a week!
The flowers are incredible

 
And the peaches...
Oh My Goodness!

They really are the best I've ever had!
There is incredible seafood


And brilliant colors, sweet smells, and visual pleasures everywhere!



Walking through Pike Place Market never gets old to me.
I'm overwhelmed by the creativity of our Creator.
The colors - how did He come up with so many?
The textures, shapes, sizes, flavors...
everyone is so different and unique and I'm just talking about food!
I feel blessed to know the Creator of this bounty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...