Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bread

I've long had the desire to learn the art of making bread.
I've been pinning bread recipes on Pintrist for quite some time and have
 been a little intimidated to try any.
But with our new homeschooling adventure, I thought baking bread would make a great math and science lesson, so we gave it a try.







I was so surprised how easy it was and how beautifully the loaves came out!
Not to mention how they tasted!!!
There is nothing like fresh bread right out of the oven -
covered in melted butter!
I'm sure this will not be our last math / science lesson in the kitchen!


1 comment:

  1. I too have just started my journey to bread making. Simple yes... rewarding yes... why were we so intimidated by it for so long?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...