Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like.....

I'm a stickeler when it comes to holidays.  No candy corn before October 1st, and no Christmas music before Thanksgiving!  But today is a little different.  A few months ago I was asked to speak at MOPS about holiday traditions and as I've prepared, I've been getting into the Christmas spirit a little bit early!  Shhhhh don't tell, but I've even listened to some holiday tunes - I just can't help it!
I'm really excited to share with the moms this morning and I"m excited to share all about holiday traditions with you too - on November 21st, my Intentional Family posts will be all about holiday traditions through the month of December.  More than some good laughs and great memories, family traditions give us a great sense of belonging and security.  I hope you'll join me on Mondays for Intentional Family Traditions.
Now I've gotta run and eat a candy cane to make sure my breath is Christmasy fresh!!
Happy Weekend

1 comment:

  1. The kids finished our tree today! They are cast in a production that runs through the second weekend in December. I knew our schedule would be crazy and I didn't want to wait until that was over to start our Christmas and so this year we started early.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...