Friday, October 14, 2011

Just A Friday

I went to bed last night at 8pm!  I was exhausted and have had some rough weeks of being woken up in the middle of the night.  I expected it to be glorious!  But no, it was horrible.  The neighbors dog wouldn't stop barking so I moved to the guest room.  And it was down hill from there.  So, a simple post from this sleepy mommy today!  Some shots of our Halloween decor - more to come - and wait for a fun Halloween party!  
 Mr. Pumpkin, who helps the children eat their dinner!  (more to come on that one!)
 Wendy, my favorite trick-or-treater
 Candy Corn Garland - I'm obsessed with candy corn!
 Yummy vintagey Halloween blocks that sit on my mantle
 The garland that stays up through Thanksgiving
 My favorite Halloween frame - I told you I love candy corn!
 The candy corn tree that sits on the witch's boot cake stand
A little bowl I painted, waiting to be filled with treats!
*see you Monday for another Intentional Family post!
Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...