Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yummy Summer Beach Day

Last summer I planned to go to the same beach every Tuesday at the same time. I invited several girlfriends to join me with their littles, but told them there was no obligation. “Just know, that I will be there every Tuesday no matter what,” I told them. And I was. I was so much fun to not worry about making plans or phone calls to coordinate, I just knew that every Tuesday I would be at Westward Beach at 10am. One of my dear friends joined us every week and our children had so much fun playing together and looking forward to their weekly beach date!~
This summer I highly recommend having a regularly scheduled beach day. Big picnic, tons of beach toys, sunscreen and *baby powder!  If you don’t have a beach nearby, make it a park that you commit to going to every week at the same time and let all your girlfriends know and be surprised each week with who shows up! Even if no one else joins you one week, it is a surprise date with your kiddos alone!
* baby powder is the best way to get sand off little bodies!  Sprinkle it on and gently wipe it away.  All clean and smelling good!
Check out these other great Yummy Summer ideas from some other moms:
3. The Team Hassler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yummy Summer is a weekly project to share our summertime ideas.

Join the fun:
1. post your fabulous idea for a summertime craft, day trip, activity, tip, recipe… you name it!
And add the Yummy Summer Button to your post
Not a blogger? No worries – leave your idea as a comment below.
2. Link up your blog post
3. check out all the Yummy Summer ideas and adopt a few for your family
to make this a very Yummy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...